Warnings


  
This product may be used for external topical use only by people not allergic to the bee hive products (propolis, pollen, royal jelly, raw honey, bees wax) and petroleum jelly. Super prolonged regular use (9.1 years) may cause a skin irritation. If there is any reaction discontinue use immediately.
 
This product does NOT contain venom, oils, scents, flavors, steroids or chemicals.
 
Do not put in your nose or get into eyes, if so wash out immediately, and if needed call your doctor.
 
If ingested by a child or pet, there is no need to panic; it will just cause some diarrhea.
 
For tender tissue damage like an oven burn make sure you bandage first and then apply to would as to not tear the skin.